Global Cooperation in Business education : Pan European initiatives
Vienna - Austria
The conference underlined the different types of collaboration between different institutions of higher education. It also reviewed the European quality assurance standards applied among the European Union Universities and Business Schools. A large number of participants from many Russia, Czech Republic, Finland, Switzerland, Slovenia, Austria, France, Guatemala, USA had the pleasure to network and experience many social activities.
Among the topics :
- Flexible learning, flexible working: What might this mean for higher education in the 21st century?
- Exploring a unique approach to shared curriculum
- How cultural differences affect co-operation in business education: case of Germany, France and Russia
- Writing international case studies as an expat,
- The internationalization of higher education in the global economy