CMH, a member and official partner of the Chamber of Commerce French-Indian!
Created in 1983 by Francis Doré under the name of "Franco Indian Economic Association - Association Économique Franco Indienne", the association obtained the official label of the "Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie Franco Indienne" in 1987.
Its main missions:
- Being a key player in bilateral relations between France and India.
- Developping the economy and trade relations between two countries.
- Providing a better understanding of Franco-Indian relations and to anticiapate the trends and business opportunities.
The objectives of this partnership:
- To attend seminars on business development in India.
- To share a network of experts in the fields of business.